Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holidaze

Oh Christmouse. This is what I'm excited for. At least, this is what Pinterest is telling me I'm excited for. 

Eggnog cupcakes off of Annie's Eats

Mulled Wine via Flickr
Eggnog via Cooking for Seven
Stollen via Home for the Holidays
Lemon Curd (we're doin' it again!) via
The Pastry Affair
Christmas Rice Pudding via Manifest Vegan
Snow and sun! via LesaPea Musings

Decorations via Restoration House
(BTW I think my mother-in-law would
LOVE this blog!)
Candles! via Mellow Stuff
Cute (and easy) wrapping via Anthology Mag
But I also LOVE this. Cute burlap/twine
ribbon via Anthropologie

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of forfromitflowthespringsoflife blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete