Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm off to the mountains!

Matt and I had a little moment the other day when I insisted that we were on the ball with the stuff we wanted to take care of. "Babe we're good. We've only been here a month." And that's when he showed me the date. July 22! It's almost August...

Lovely Sarah has been with us this week. So many times this week I have realized how blessed I am to love my new family so much. I feel so much that his family truly is my family and I know so much that not everyone is so fortunate.

I'm off to the mountains of the Yoho Valley. My one year anniversary (on Tuesday!!) will be celebrated in the majesty of nature. In kick ass camping gear.

Here is a song to part with you with.
Fleet Foxes Tiger Mountain Peasant Song covered by the incredible harmonies of the First Aid Kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment