Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mmmm Christmas Holidays...

Oh the weekend was so fun. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, all the funness included. Christmas parties, carolling, OneofakindVancouver and Christmas concerts. I am officially in chill mode.

And I have links!
- Foodgawker is a great tumbler. It is part of the 'gawk universe' which enables people like me who spend way too much time on sites regarding things they don't even do. They had a link to this which is the cutest thing ever. A zebra made out of an eggplant is soo cute and would make anyone want to eat him.
- Dwellinggawker is of the same universe. I love this picture they posted. Purple couch, huge scissors and mismatched shutters. This is the stuff I like to put in my dreambook.
- It wouldn't be complete without craftgawker. I like big cowls and I like fun brooches even more.
- Track and Field, who had a booth at OneofaKind, make the cutest stuff. They sell at Paper Yah on Granville Island too I think but their pouches are so adorable.
- These guys were also at Oneofakind. The disclaimer for their site reads, "WARNING THIS SITE CONTAINS LANGUAGE THAT SOME PEOPLE WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOUR MAY FIND OFFENSIVE."
- Matt and I saw this video of these Russian kids who made a slide from hard packed snow on the chimney of their apartment building. They hook up one of their friends to a long rope, count to three, and she slides off the slide and down probably fifteen stories. She screams her head off which is hilarious, she doesn't hit the ground but swings back and forth probably thirty feet on either side on the rope that ties her to the roof. The link read "Russians be crazy." It's true. But how cute are these people?!

t-minus 5 days until we leave Bankybear for Cowtown. Matt's got his exams rapid fire and THEN the craziness ensues.

No comments:

Post a Comment