Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

"I love that boy and he is my friend...I wave to him from very far"

Oh Russian, how did this happen between you and me? Oh yes, I ignored you. I know how much you don't like that. Duly noted.

Casa del Dempsey (I pillaged that from here) has been a scholastic internment camp lately. I feel like it's been a little too long since I said, "Yo Husband I love you like for real". I've been saying it in my head because life is moving at the speed of sound. My artful and persistent propensity for procrastination has reared its head once again. I had tricked myself into being VERY proactive thus far and then I did a research proposal that I had known about since Sept 7 last night at one o'clock in the morning. Matt didn't feel sorry for me. I didn't either.

K and whoa. This is magical. Magical.


We're church shopping right now which is lame. Though it makes me kind of heavy hearted to be in this process, Matt and I are praying a lot more together and we're talking about what we're looking for and what we need which is perfect.

He becomes more and more of my favourite person everyday. To doing a bum dance while he's flossing his teeth (after I convinced him to), to the eternal improvisation of his 'Baby come to bed' song when I'm brushing my teeth and to his ceaseless, imaginative, god-honoring, locked-like-a-steel-trap mind. To making me laugh, and making me mad. To constantly reminding me to strive to be what God intended us to be for each other. Mwah!



I love these. They are my favourite. Brown ones. Happy Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment