Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

"And have you tell me that wherever I choose you go…"

Here we go y'all. Twelve hours from now I'll be butt-skipping into Cowtown, groggy but ready to party. I get to see my sister wear a bow or something similarly outrageous on her head and open presents. My sister gets married in a week! Makes me smile.

This week is going to be packed with family stuff and wedding stuff. Bombaniers here I come. It's all candy covered almonds and tinted cellophane for me this week. It's all good. I love crafts.


I hope that the next four weeks are filled with lemonade, and tanlines and hopscotch and sunsets. Mine will be. And there are rumours of a sister blog to this one in the works. A travel blog! And by rumours, I mean my brain is tinkering away at it. 

Happy  Friday!

P.S~ Go Canucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment