Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Aruba, Jamaica oooh I wanna take ya to Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama. To Key Largo, Montego…"

I have a tan line from my hair. That is some serious sun exposure.

This weekend was incredible. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I pretty much spent every waking hour in the sun. I was in amazing company and lost track of how I was…situated. So now my face is tanned a bit…lopsided. Monday I tried to stay out of the sun a little bit to see if it would mellow. And it didn't. BUT IT WILL. I'm trying to be positive. And even if it doesn't, I will have rather interesting documentation of tanning gone awry in all of the pictures at my sisters wedding. No big.

Four more days muchachos. I become more excited with each day. And I've made lists! My husband (and my Mom) would be so proud. Chances are likely that I will have my poop in a group (or as BJ would say 'terd in a herd') by Friday and I will be able to spend four weeks away from home without a hitch. And by hitch, I mean, "Where's my…oh man!"

It's all about keeping the weddings separate, at least in my mind (and my suitcase). Or else I'll end up wearing shoes that don't match and four bracelets. Which would be excessive. Moozh looks killer. Hot bod + tan + crisp suit = the best ever. We're going to do our best Posh and Becks with a healthy dose of Tim Burton and Helena Bon Bon. A little quirk never hurt anyone. Especially emcees. A game where the bride and groom have to take off their shoes and a numerous jokes at people's expense. We got it in the bag. Trust.

This is one from a bunch of photos I took today along the boardwalk. Pictures just look so much better with sun. And my tattoo looks like the Adidas symbol. Strange.


Happy Tuesday! I hope it is sunny where you are. We will all meditate in flip flops to generate warm weather. Unless you're in Philly. Then you're not allowed to think of anything hotter than Donald Trump. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment