Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"I hope you stay, American Baby..."

FOR TODAY (PLACE THE DATE HERE)...
Outside My Window…Sun! Ohmygosh! Sun!

I am thinking…that Moozh's birfday shindig this Friday is gonna be a hoot. My gift to him: A huge bowl of caramel. 

I am thankful for… political agency. Everything's that going on right now, Syria, Lybia, Egypt, Sudan, people are fighting to say, "You will hear me". I just got to vote in two elections in the past month. I am thankful to live in a country where I am heard and my right to be heard is protected. 

From the learning rooms… Food Science! All those things on the side of the cereal box that you don't know what they are or how to pronounce them. I know what they are! It's all corn…

From the kitchen… I made this and it was yuuuuuum. Chana Masala is not my favourite Indian dish but the base is so good. You could swap out some of the chickpeas for peas, potatoes, cauliflower or paneer!

I am wearing… shorts! Today was resplendent! Thank you Bankybear. Thank you Jesus ;) 

I am creating…a portfolio. I should hear from the Creative Writing Department this week or next. Aaaaah! 

I am going… to Cowtown three week from Saturday. Whooooooooa.

I am reading… Year of the Flood by Margret Atwood. It's her newest book and she does the dystopian thing so well. 

I am hoping…this sun sticks around. 

I am hearing…Jasmine Ash. You may have heard her on a Nissan Commercial. 

Around the house…Vegan cookbooks. A conversational Russian book (that hasn't really been touched). Iced tea with lemon. Yoga mat that I used today!

One of my favorite things…sprouts! I love them in sandwiches, salads, even just by themselves. 

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Take my camera out. Commercial Drive! 

Here is picture thought I am sharing…
I found this girl that reminds me so much of my sissy in law. Matt's family have miraculous faces, seriously. 
Pandora's Box Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment