Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"I see your grace in the light of the day. I look up to the sky and say, you're beautiful."

I found this off of Tomboy Style. I love finding new blogs and I especially love question-survey type things. The good ones make you think about things you may not have thought about before. 


If not in Bankybear, I would live in… Lahaina, Maui. Final Answer. Estes Park, Colorado; San Francisco, California; Montreal, Quebec are all yummy too. 

My dream holiday would be to…drink wine and eat bread in Provencal, France. Or to go to Lahaina, Maui -which is what we're doing this summer!!

My current obsessions are…wearing jersey, eating goat cheese out of the container, short shorts (without leggings underneath!), listening to Fleet Foxes while I watch the sun set over the bay, yeast breads, freshly painted nails, tea with fruit. 

I channel my childhood self when I…wear leggings, talk to myself on long walks, or eat peanut butter toast. 

The fictional character I most relate to is…Lilo (From Lilo and Stitch).

If I had to be outdoors all day I would…
plant a garden (an homage to my ma-in-law), walk barefoot, go for a hike, read a book in the grass. 


My favorite qualities in a man are… self-awareness, sense of humour, accountability. 

My favorite qualities in a woman are…self awareness, humility, and honesty. 

I'm terrified of…Oprah going off the air. This is big. 

My cocktail of choice is…red wine, a gin and tonic, or a mojito. But I'm picky about my mojitos so I don't order them often. 

If I could go back in time for one decade it would be… the 1920's. I want to be a flapper and have fabulous clothes and dance all night long to live jazz music. 

As a teenager I was totally into…live music. Looking back I spent a lot of time listening to music I didn't particularly like because I LOVE live shows. Must be the musicians in my family that live music and performances were so much a part of growing up.

I tend to splurge on…fresh produce. There is nothing like fresh grapes, with the turgid texture on your teeth. It makes the sound,"krsssss". Or salsa with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and cilantro. Food as it is meant to be eaten. 

I finish up my class this week! No more talking about campylobacter virus. Moozh and I both finish up classes this week and then it's just a a countdown to matrimony. My sister gets married in less than a month! Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!


Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. hey Bri- I re-stumbled upon your blog today! hi! miss seeing you around. I love red wine, G&T's and mojitos too- in that order of preference. i think we're destined to drink one of them together soon. :)

    ReplyDelete