Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Cuz it's the wrong'em boyo."

FOR TODAY



  • Outside my window…Daffodils! Spring has sprung. This weekend the camera and I are taking a walk. 
  • I am thinking…don't relax yet. 
  • I am thankful for…My Moozh. He leaves for a retreat centre tomorrow until Saturday night. I'm going to miss his snuggles and awesome pre-sleep pajama pant dance. 
  • From the learning rooms…Finished my portfolio and my gender theory essay. Now I just need to start (!) my GMO foods assignment, practice my Russian dialogue and write a web series. Whew.
  • From the kitchen…a matcha latte with cinnamon. Mmmm for home. 
  • I am wearing… my vintage cameo and thigh high socks. (Among other things of course.)
  • I am creating…a portfolio, two competition submissions, irish soda bread and a knitted scarf.  
  • I am going…outside! Bankybear is showing the sun! So. Bright.
  • I am reading…The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. I haven't been able to get past the front cover yet. How I long for the days of recreational reading. 
  • I am hoping…for warmer days. Believe it or not I'm getting tired of big socks. 
  • I am hearing…Catastrophe and the Cure by Explosions in the Sky. 
  • Around the house…boots under construction. Smouldering Yankee Candle filling the house with caramel.  My backpack looking menacing (and full). 
  • One of my favorite things…caraway seeds (for the aforementioned irish soda bread). I love their earthy smell. 
  • A few plans for the rest of the week: Celebration post-portfolio submission! And Saturday is a sleep day. Fer sure. 

Here is picture for thought I am sharing…
This is my city!
And that yellow triangular mound in the upper right hand corner. That's sulphur.
Photo from Flickr by ecstaticist

No comments:

Post a Comment