Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Until you kissed my lips and you saved me…"

Okay so major meltdown averted. There is something not just a little irrational about my mental process in the morning. Proviso: I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON. I know this. I have known this for a long time. But there is something unsustainable about getting to school and already being, as my grandmother would describe it, a state. Today was my registration day for summer school and I was READY. I had flow charts, and registered worklists and price per credit hour and all that crap. Moozh would be proud of me. So would my mom. I was ready to kick ass and take names AND register for classes. And then 8am arrived and she was like, "I don't think so" with the ghetto-style shaky fingers and pursed lips, "I'm gon' make you crazy." And she did and Moozh said "Whoa" and I went to school and now I am here, writing about it, feeling rather foolish about it all.

So in summary, I am registered for classes and I get to go to weddings, and suntan on Kits beach and generally party like it's 1999.

P.S ~ I'm still doing Lent. I know.

Linkies:

I loooove her eye for detail. I will learn how to do this.
Marita Bliss
I am going to make this salad. Duh-lish.
It's that site I never stop talking about!
Salad Pride!
I think I just might make this too. Because I'm not off sugar.
Mmmm Smitten Kitchen you speak my language. 

I wish I could dress like this and not feel like people think I'm a douchebag.
Steampunk Couture
Happy Belated-International Women's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment