Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

"You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue…"

Okay now I feel like I've been whapped (WHAPPED!) in the head with a frying pan numerous time. I always get sick in second semester. I manage to avoid it when it's going around in first semester but then I straight up get my ass kicked come February. I've managed to hold out this long but this is just yucky. Did you know that the first four months Moozh and I were dating I had the barfy flu three times. That is just unfair to the guy. But he married me anyway. Must be love.

Thank goodness I have not reached that level yet but there is always time.

Dear Moozh,
Thank you for taking care of me and being nice to me even when I'm crabby and sick. You know what I need before I do sometimes. 

Dear Microsoft Word, 
I have returned to you after years of avoiding you. I can finally, and confidently say you are a superior word processing document. I salute you. (And I salute your autocorrect.)

Dear Crepes, 
I think you and I need to get reacquainted. That is all. 

Yeah I ate three of you in one sitting. Thanks for being delicious and making my house smell like France. You got the Moozh stamp of approval.  

Dear Banksy, 
I saw your movie. It's okay, I think you're still a badass even if you sold your stuff at Sotheby's for $500,000. 

Dear Running Early in the Morning, 
I like you a lot. If you don't see me it's not because I don't like you. It's only because my cuddle buddy is still in bed. Nothing personal.

Sincerely, 
Sickface Grumpypants

P.S ~ This is my new favourite picture. 

He kind of reminds me of Hexus but he is so cute!
P.P.S ~ Ash Wednesday is coming up which means so is Lent. Pretty much positive what I'm going to fast from :s (...Al-kill-hol)

No comments:

Post a Comment