Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

"I'm speechless and I don't know where to start..."

This week is over.

I feel like I've been whapped (Whapped? Yes.) over the head with a frying pan. My head is just full, full of deadlines, group projects, social activities. And now full of mucus. Overshare? Probably.

I was regrettably (Regrettably? Sure.) absent from my Russian class today so that I could sleep off the four-day migraine I've had this week. I picked out some spicy chai tea to make my nose run a little. It didn't quite do that but it did make me feel warm. And I am alone for the day which will help things. Moozh Cimpatichini is almost better at reading me than I am sometimes and yesterday he could tell I was spent. He thus left me the house today to sleep (and blog) to my heart's content. He is my favourite.

This. Week. Has. Been. Heeeeeeectic. I was this guy when I wish I could have been this guy. I...overprogrammed myself a little bit, somewhat in hopes that sociability and productivity would rub off on me from the people I was working with.

For now (meaning until I can get myself back together), I have pictures. Arie gave me permission to post some pics of her dress. I didn't realize that I didn't get a single normal picture of her dress, I only got try-hard pictures, as I tried to do things with my camera that I don't actually know how to do.

Pichers!
The sky was flawless the whole time and the palm trees were so tall!

Betsy J


No bride. I distractedly never got a picture of her
IN the dress AT the store. 

She is so cute!

She wanted to post on the bed.

Tubule Fleurs

Thar they be. Cute as ever. 
Links: 
~ If I ever got Matt to try a pair of these on, I would never let him take them off. 
~ Portraits using screws. Umm awesome? 
~ Okay stay with me. What if you switched out the pink for grey or chocolate brown. Die of beauty? I thought so. I love yarn for decorating!
~ Can I have it! Can I have it!? Who doesn't want a house that was once a bomb shelter? Okay probably lots of people but this loft is the bomb. 

Such sweet sweet music. Makes me feel like I should be waking up from a dream ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment