Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

"Will you share your dollar with me…"

There was a magical stillness to the city tonight. Moozh and I went for a walk along the water. The coast slopes and juts into the pebbled water as the lights of the West End fall in swirls and shadows fall upon it. Pillowy fog tops the northern mountains. Blurry lights from Grouse Mountain peer through it. Cars buzz along Beach Street.

And wedding excitement! I pretty much can't stop thinking about the weddings this summer. I get my mullet trimmed tomorrow so hopefully I look less like Joe Dirt. I'm at a place where I just want to wear my bathing suit and read Go Fug Yourself on the beach. I will hopefully graduate to something a little more…academic at some point during the summer. But this summer is going to be awesome.
I would have fifty terrariums if Matt could stand it. Can you
imagine? A whole house full of these. I'm a hoarder in the making.
Sea and Aster
These are just beginning to show here.
Alicia Block Photography

I want this bathing suit. And these tattoos.
Fables by Barrie

Mmmmm this is pretty.
ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment