Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

"And he shall reign forever and ever…"

Eater Sunnay!

Today was beautiful. What is HILARIOUS (I swear, no really *gritted teeth* hi-lar-i-ous) is that all of Holy Week, no lie, all the way until yesterday was gorgeous. Sunny, no clouds in the sky, everyone was happy. And then today, when Christ freakin' rose from the dead, it rains. All. Day. Long. Depressed.

But today was beautiful. I made hot cross buns and they were delicious. I don't even have any pictures of them because they were all devoured. Which is better than tire-buns circa 2010. And Moozh made one hell of a spread fer sure. A big, cheesy frittata and sausage and hashbrowns. And I drank wine from 11 in the morning until I speak to you now. Am I done Lent or am I done Lent? (I sound like Jerry Seinfeld.)

And we fixed our biceys up so we are superstars. Mine looks like a steampunk champ. And his name is Archimedes. (More this one, less this one.) Moozh's is the coolest matte grey with blue bar tape. I will post pichers once they are all finished. They're single speeds. Call us doucheballoons if you want. We live in Bankybear so we're halfway there anyway. But they are good biceys…when you're not on a hill.

I thought I could post a picher of the dress I got for my zalovka's* wedding in Maui. Pockets! And it's a light fabric. And I don't have to wear a bra which is awesome.

*Sissy in law :)


I also have a very green windowsill in my kitchen now. Two bucks a pop and I have four fresh herbs that I am struggling with now. They smell delicious and I am determined to keep them alive. And eat them. It's a deal. I took four books (FOUR) out of the library on indoor gardening. But our lovely neighbour has the plots in the backyard of our building and she offered to share some of her spoils haul with us.

Let's think about summer and maybe we can bring it about :)

1 comment:

  1. Bri, this is the first post I've read, and I love how YOU it is! I especially adore the last line: "Let's think about summer and maybe we can bring it about :)"
    Agreed.

    ReplyDelete