Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Rumour has it he's the one I'm leaving you for…."

It is T-minus two hours until my last exam. I am here, with you, clackety-claketying out of nervousness (this is me right now) because I've had one cup of coffee and three refills of black tea and WON'T IT JUST COME ALREADY. Then I can sweat and write too fast and give myself heart palpitations and a permanent dent on my middle finger. And then I can leave.

Overall I have enjoyed this class that I am finishing. The lectures were enjoyable. They often made hamster jokes and who doesn't like a good hamster joke? (That's not actually all I've taken away from this class. Again, referencing the previous link). But I actually learned (and retained!) something about the Human Genome and the Tropopause. But I will not want to discuss those things with you for a long time. All I have to do is get a 50%.

Game 7 of the Canuck's first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs was last night and it gave me chest pains. The 'Nucks did their duty, they're off to Round 2, and it was easily one of the most exciting hockey games I've ever seen. I'm a bandwagon fan. I cheered for the Flames in Cowtown (even though they are pitiful) and I cheer for the Canucks now. I know nothing about the game and I laugh at really inopportune times. There were numerous moments, I kid you not, last night where someone would ask me why I was laughing and everyone else looked like they were ready to sweat blood. I must be special…in that way no one likes to talk about. But hockey was super fun and we were blessed again by the great friends the Lord has given us here.

I'm going to go and walk in circles for another hour and a half. After that I will head to the exam room and press my face up against the door. It's a good luck thing

Happy Wednesday!

Linkies:
Thisuh Mah Hood!
from PixelofLight on Flickr
Check this one out too. I can see my house from here!
Not Martha is a hilariously fun blog.
And I think these would be fun (maybe a little frustrating)
but worth it to make
Mother's Day is coming up and so is my mom's birthday! 
How gorgeous is this!?
And cooooooomfy.
thesisterlady shop at Etsy
P.S ~ In Russia, they have a saying kind of like, 'break a leg' that is pronounced "Ni pookhi, Ni pera". It means something along the lines of "neither fowl nor feather" which I'm sure makes sense to somebody. The appropriate response to this is, "K Chore-too"which means "Go to Hell". And that is the appropriate response. Which I'm sure makes sense to somebody. 

P.P.S ~ Just bought the new Adele album. That's where the title of this post came from. Soooo cool. And I got it cheaper!

P.P.P.S ~ I ran 5k this morning! Doesn't sound like a lot but it was AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment