Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"And you can tell everybody, this is your song."

I blogging because I am trying to avoid studying. I just wanted to be honest with all of you.

Now that that's out of the way. Links!

* I think I have come down with the spring flu that is rockin' its way through Bankybear. And I have allergies. So I am making this! Pretty. Spicy. Yummy. Note: I have rekindled my love affair with vegan cooking. Do not be afraid, I am not crossing over. I love cheese too much. And vegan cheese is shit.
Spicy Lemon Pepper Fettuccine at Vegan Yum Yum
* I want this bag. Upcycled AND badass.
By peace4u at Etsy
* I think these will be my next project. I just finished some mustard yellow fingerless gloves with cool wooden buttons. I will post pictures of them later (maybe during my next avoidance). But these look pretty simple to make. Maybe then I will look rad cool like this girl.
Legwarmers at Classic Elite Yarns
*We've been helping out some friends of ours with their dogs. By 'helping' I mean we took their two dachsunds for a half hour walk today and yesterday. They made me laugh because they reminded me how foreign dogs still are to me. And then I read the newest Hyperbole and a Half. Nothing anywhere near this frightening (or hilarious) happened during our tenure with Oscar and Sammy but it makes you realize dogs are cracked out and totally hilarious.
Hyperbole and a Half
* OMG, this weekend I am totally making these. I really don't even care if I have anything else.
Hot Cross Buns. Hot Cross Buns. at Mandy Mortimer

I christened our oven and my Rebar cookbook last night. I made their Pumpkin Millet muffins, which are impossibly delicious and moist and relatively low on crap that mortal muffins usually contain.

Moozh and I are hunting for new wedding bands. It's time to retire the amber ones. I know this would make my mom's head explode, but I've toyed with the idea of choosing a rose gold or yellow gold to go with my platinum engagement ring. Thoughts?

It's Tuesday. But it's SPRING! Make lemonade today. Maybe it'll send vibes into the universe and it will STOP SNOWING EVERYWHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment