Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"I eat bread all day long. My anxiety, it's like a workout."

Today I will be doing no such prompt. Because it was lame. This is my blogger discretion.

Outside my window... ванкувер (Vancouver). Winter here is so different. Today had that chill that winter has.
I am thinking... about handmade Christmas presents.
I am thankful for... my warm bed and the best snuggle buddy who hangs out there with me.
From the learning rooms...(if this applies) Tomorrow I have two tests and an essay due. But I only have two weeks left. I can make it. I can.From the kitchen... pumpkin chai tea from David's Tea up the road.
I am wearing... polka dot pjs and warm knitted socks.
I am creating... my creative writing portfolio
I am going... on a search for Yankee candles. $25 is a lot for a candle but it's sooooo worth it.
I am reading... Out Town by Thorton Wilder and Kitler: 55 Fictions by John Gould
I am hoping... for Christmas music and rice pudding this weekend.
I am hearing... "I need a dollar" by Aloe Blacc. One of those free itunes downloads from S'bucks. So awesome.
Around the house... I bought myself some 8 oz mason jars. Simple minds, simple pleasures.
One of my favorite things... chai eggnogs. I have to ration these bigtime but I they are Christmas decadence in a jar. Mmm.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Get through tomorrow. Have dinner at lovely Marcus and Meghan's house on Friday. I think we'll put up our decorations on the weekend.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...two!
This time last year. Moozh and I in Victoria. It's our tourist picture.






Lacey and I at ZooLights. We got hot chocolate and I sat on a iron statue of a lion and pretty much frostbit my butt. And look at my nose!



1 comment:

  1. "Moozh" is this russian? its actually making me laugh to think you would give your husband a russian pet name....sooo youuu ahahaha i love you

    ReplyDelete