Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Shutta shutta!

Two words: Bush League. I will catch up to you Sasa Dempsey.
We tried out the flash. Did we ever. This is probably what it will look like when we get hit by an atomic bomb. I'll be sitting on my computer, looking at food blogs, minding my own business and then BAM! Nuclear Annihilation.
The paper lamps from Ikea give a cool soft light.
This is my favourite because the pawns from our chess set remind me of Matt.
The aforementioned chess set. They've got the front seat on most cool things that happen in our house.
About a dozen of over three hundred books. Totally absurd but they work when it comes to decorating.
Knicky-knackies.
And Petiheh. I'm thinking of making her my mascot. She benign, not as chipper as other mascots, but that is where we have an affinity. And she's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment