Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out...

Week one down. I am officially in a science class that scares me very much. I'm not the only person in my Russian class that...kind of forgot a LOT of stuff over the break. My creative writing classes are charismatic (FINALLY). And my Gender Studies class is the first of that kind of class I've ever taken taught by a man. It's shaping up to be a gooder. 

Watched Mao's Last Dancer last night. I am now fascinated with Communist China history. The Communist regime in China was heavily influenced and connected with the Russian regime. The culture and the landscape in China is so different and majestic. Mao's Last Dancer was fascinating in how it represented the culture of the time. The dancing was so impressive but as per dance movie, it didn't have much of a captivating plot to speak of. Pretty predictable but it had moments of immense beauty. Ballerinas can do incredible things to their bodies. Too bad it's so hard on their bodies.

Inspiration:

I want their bedroom. See their house tour
In her day, I think she was the most beautiful woman in the world.
Do you know they don't have a stomach. But they still eat things?

The things you learn on Planet Earth. Awesome.

So delicious and spicy.

P.S ~ My blogger looks new and it makes me so excited.

1 comment:

  1. My oma always loved liz taylor, apparently people used to say they looked a like, she wears or wore white diamonds

    ReplyDelete